News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Contactee

Started by Admin ENSUNA, Feb 17, 2023, 01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin ENSUNA

Many years ago, I had this domain name and ran a UFO blog that had over a million site visitors in its lifetime. It was a complete mess, but the site was called "4UFOS, the Search for Real UFOs."  When I created the website, I also began doing CE5 sessions by myself while I was under the influence. The new website plus the convoluted way I tried to access higher consciousness connected me to all sorts of characters across the Universe. My life has never been the same.

My journey in the intervening years has included a lot of the time under lower density or dimensional control, sad to say. But this year I did a lot of inner work and spent so much time connecting to God, to Source, to the Universe, and to all benevolent forces I could reach. Together we have pulled me back from the brink. I'm leveling up all the time now, getting into the flow of things, and I felt like it was finally time to start this website again. I have many higher beings connected to me, my Star Family, my Divine Family, and the High Gods and Creators. I am learning to hear them better and better each day. But my house is usually surrounded by many "stars" in the sky that will move around if I inquire with them mentally if they are my Star Family. There's so much else I could write, but I'm just not sure what else to reveal at this point. My Contacts are only marginally open to me creating this website and trying to connect with others on a parallel path.

I'd love to hear your own contact story. Whatever you're comfortable sharing, please do so in confidence that this is a safe space.

"Love is the most powerful force in the world. If people tell you that the opposite of love is fear, it is not so. Love just is. Love has no opposite. Remember that, dear one. Love has no opposite. Love just is. It is the answer to everything. Everything."
― Dolores Cannon, The Convoluted Universe - Book Two

JoeImamy

Sawubona, bengifuna ukwazi intengo yakho.

Web3BBat

Good afternoon dear friends!
We invite you to a closed distribution of free tokens
The event is held behind closed doors for a limited time on www.btcwinone.pages.dev
Hurry up to get your free crypto coin "Get a free BTC"
The international exchange Binance gives you a voucher for a free token - 304377
We wish you good luck with best regards Binance

MaksBat

Hello! We are glad to tell you good news!
We invite you to a private cryptocurrency exchange www.cexasia.pro
Unique conditions await you for successful trading with us
For the first registration on our exchange, we provide you with a unique promotional code "pbasia24" from 100USDT and 30% first deposit!
Welcome and happy bidding! "Best asia bitchange"

JaimeDum

Hello! Now I will tell you how to quickly make money on cryptocurrency!
Not long ago, Elon Musk announced the opening of a new crypto exchange - cexasia.pro
For all new users, he distributed crypto assets using a special promotional code - ILMS24
Now all you have to do is register, enter the promotional code, be sure to pass verification and get quick money
You can watch video instructions on YouTube https://youtu.be/rQ8ayYhYhEo?si=BE-D9Th9tJ9umwHV
Don't miss your chance, the promotion is limited in time

RobertSeels

Good afternoon! We give you a promo code - ZBXM777
Activate it in your personal account after registering on www.cexasia.pro
And you will receive up to 1000 USDT on your deposit. Happy trading!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview