News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Arcturian Activation

Started by Admin ENSUNA, Mar 29, 2023, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin ENSUNA

For the next seven weeks, I'm taking the  Star-Codes.com 7-week activation course on connecting to various Star Races.

The first week is the Arcturians. It had an initiation and recommended meditations, a book, and includes an activation.

The book is We, The Arcturians, and can be found HERE on Amazon (free with Kindle Unlimited).

I have felt a presence all week that I associate with Arcturian Consciousness, but I had some tuning-in issues with lower energies. I have meditated on raising my vibration and accessing higher states of consciousness, which has led to a more "clear" feeling associated with this Star Race.

I'll do the Activation later this week, as i work to through the book. And I'll share any improvements in my experiences with the energies of this extraterrestrial group. 

But, as this post is titled "Arcturian Activation," I thought I'd share one I trust and derive benefit from.
I first viewed this activation 11 years ago, and I remember being taken aback by it. Now, when I view it, I feel a loving warmth in my chest. It reminds me of when I first connected with the brilliant energies of the Arcturians.

Remember to commit to yourself that this activation will only serve your greatest good and only connect you to those in the highest light.  Enjoy it.

Oh, and it's in Light Language for some of it. If you have any questions about light language, attunements, or activations, post here, and I'll surely respond or point you in the direction of someone best qualified to answer your question.

"Love is the most powerful force in the world. If people tell you that the opposite of love is fear, it is not so. Love just is. Love has no opposite. Remember that, dear one. Love has no opposite. Love just is. It is the answer to everything. Everything."
― Dolores Cannon, The Convoluted Universe - Book Two

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview